MOTORCYCLE HELMETS, CLOTHING AND GEAR FOR HIRE
RoadTrip offers a wide selection of motorcycle helmets, clothing, and gear for hire in a full range of mens and womens sizes. In order to ensure availability please advise us of the sizes you require not less than a week before your hire. We hire out equipment for road use only. Package pricing for multiple item or long duration hire is available on request. Pricing for rental of equipment without a motorcycle hire is also available on request. Motorcycling is a hazardous activity and no warranty is implied or given as to the level of protection provided by the equipment we offer for hire.
Motorcycle Helmet Hire
We offer a range of HJC helmets for rental which are comfortable and light weight. The light and strong fibreglass outer shell has an advanced channelling ventilation system to remove warm and stale air. Each helmet is cleaned and sanitised before every hire.
- Adjustable Double-D Ring chin strap fastening
- One touch open and close locking system with full 360 degree seal
- Silvercoolplus interior; soft, high wicking, odour free, fully removable and washable
- Conforms to ECE 22.05 Standards
Helmets are available in the following sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL In order to determine what size helmet you need, using a soft tape measure, measure around the widest part of your head approximately 3cm above your eyebrows:
We are able to offer the excellent Scala Freecom intercom units with our helmets.
- For single riders these can be used to pair with a mobile phone and a GPS simultaneously (or two mobiles).
- In addition, these units will also provide rider to pillion communication and music sharing. They also have built in FM radio.
- Rider to rider communications with up to 3 other riders up to 1km apart is also available.
- Scala Freecomm units are theoretically able to communicate with some other manufacturers’ equipment though no guarantee is given that this will work.
Please note: We only hire intercom units with our helmets and the pricing above is in addition to the cost of the helmet hire. We have helmets available with intercom base units fitted in sizes from Small to 2XL.
Motorcycle Jacket Hire
We offer mens motorcycle jackets for hire. We also have a selection of ladies Jackets for rental.
- CE approved elbow and shoulder armour
- Maxdura polyester construction
- Reflex reflective panels
- Polyester mesh lined for maximum air flow
- Chest, air and back air vents
- Removable 100g quilted thermal lining
- Waist and twin sleeve adjusters
- Rear zips for attachment to matching Spada All Road trousers
- 4 outer front pocket and 1 large rear pocket
- Waterproof inner pocket and separate phone pocket
- Waterproof membrane
Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL
Motorcycle Trouser Hire
We offer matching motorcycle trouser hire for both men and women
Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL
Motorcycle Gloves for Hire
Available in S, M L, XL and XXL
Additional Motorcycle Rain Gear for Hire – Rain Seal Jacket & Trousers set
Oxford Rain Seal Clothing features intelligent sizing. Rather than guess how much bigger your ‘overs’ need to be to fit over your normal riding gear, they are sized accordingly so you simply need the same size as your jacket.
- Fluorescent Green high viz jacket, black trousers.
- Reflective areas
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Water resistant seams
Oxford RT30R 30 Litre Motorcycle Rucksack for Hire
- 420D Ripstop Nylon
- Roll Top function
- Water resistant zips
- 30L capacity
- Padded, breathable back pads for support and comfort
- Heavily padded, breathable shoulder straps connected through a single buckle to a waist strap to spread the weight throught the hips
- Large main compartment with a water resistant zip
- Three compression straps for stability
Motorcycle Sat Navs for hire from RoadTrip
For BMWs we offer the BMW Navigator V/VI SatNav which is based on Garmin software. For all other motorcycles, we offer the Tom Tom Rider. All our Sat Navs have lifetime map updates and so they are always equipped with the latest available maps for both the UK and the rest of Europe. If you want to pre-plan your route(s) you can do so by using software that you can download from the links below. If you then e-mail the routes to us a minimum of 48 hours before your hire is due to start we will pre-load them into the SatNav for you. Using the software detailed below you can plan a full European tour. For BMW Navigator use either Garmin’s own free BaseCamp software or use MyRoute . For Tom Tom Rider, use MyRoute or TyretoTravel.
RoadTrip tips for motorcycle route planning :
- Use plenty of way points to ensure that the Sat Nav follows the route you want.
- If you are placing waypoints on a dual carriageway road/motorway then make sure you put the waypoint on the correct carriageway (otherwise the SatNav will make you double back on yourself just to cross the waypoint!).
Rent motorcycle gear from from RoadTrip. Woking, Surrey, UK +44 (0)1483 662 135+44 (0)1483 662 135
+44 (0)1483 662 135
RoadTrip is located in Woking, Surrey, UK. 14 miles from London Heathrow, 24 minutes from central London by train, 5 minutes from Woking town centre.
Local motorcycle hire for London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Middlesex, Surrey and Sussex.