9 day motorcycle tour of Ireland
Our 9 day motorcycle tour of Ireland is arranged in association with Magellan Tours and will take you 1,750 miles through the UK and Ireland.
Tour duration : 9 days / 8 nights.
If time allows you can take in the National Motorcycle Museum on the way to Liverpool before you catch your overnight ferry to Ireland. On the way home you will ride through Wales and then you can drop in to see Stonehenge. This is a fantastic tour packed with lots to see and some great riding.To make your tour even more memorable, you will stay in hand-picked hotels and Inns which have luxurious charm, great food and architectural character. At the end of every day’s ride you can relax and enjoy great British and Irish hospitality.
Irish Motorcycle Tour Highlights:
(Ferry from Liverpool then return to Holyhead)
- Routes selected from the roads voted ‘The best biking roads in Ireland’ by Irish bikers
- See the Giants Causeway
- Experience the Titanic Museum
- Visit Limerick, Belfast, Dublin and Donegal
- Explore the Crag cave system
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Visit Waterford Crystal
- Full scenic west coast tour
- Kirkistown motor racing circuit
- Bushmills distillery tour
- Waterbus tour of Donegal bay
- Ride the world-famous Ring of Kerry
9 day Ireland motorcycle tour Itinerary
Day 1: 220 miles. Collect your bike at RoadTrip and ride to Liverpool. Visit the National Motorcycle Museum in Coventry on the way (timing dependent) . Overnight ferry from Liverpool to Dublin at 9p.m. Cabin accommodation and dinner included on board.
Day 2: 165 miles. Dublin to Belfast, you ride up the east coast of Ireland and visit Kirkistown motor racing circuit, home of the Kirkistown 500, and Strangford Lough. Visit the amazing Titanic Museum in the afternoon on arrival in Belfast.
Day 3: 144 miles. Scenic coastal riding, a haunted house, the Giants Causeway and the oldest whiskey distillery in Ireland are all on the route today.
Day 4: 165 miles. A beautiful, classic riding day down the west coast on some of the roads voted the best in Ireland by Irish bikers themselves. A waterbus tour of Donegal Bay and great views are a couple of today’s treats.
Day 5: 195 miles. National Parks and peat bogs galore, as once again you follow some of the best biking roads in Ireland and continue down the west coast.
Day 6: 224 miles. Visit Limerick and the beautiful Crag caves. Ride the internationally famous World Heritage route ‘The Ring of Kerry’.
Day 7: 216 miles. Ride around Kenmare Bay and then on past prehistoric peat bogs to reach Blarney Castle and kiss the famous Blarney Stone. Then on to Waterford, the home of Waterford Crystal.
Day 8: 109 miles. Visit a Celtic craft centre, an ancient monastery and then ride through the Wicklow Mountains on the route back to Dublin for the 3p.m. ferry to Holyhead in Wales.
Day 9: 300 miles. Spend the day riding through the beautiful hills of Wales to the iconic Severn Bridge crossing and then on to RoadTrip
Alternative ferry routes can be arranged departing from Holyhead, Cairnryan or Fishguard, call us to discuss your needs.
Total tour length c. 1750 miles
Your motorcycle rental includes:
- Motorcycle rental including luggage with liner bags, detachable tank bag, satnav (GPS) loaded with your routes, third-party insurance and roadside assistance.
- VE103 documentation (for any tour that leaves the United Kingdom).
Your motorcycle tour includes:
- Accomodation bookings and routes provided by a partner company.
- Ferry tickets for those tours that require them.
- Full personalised tour pack, route plans, ride out routes, GPS co-ordinates and GPS routes.
- High-end, classic and traditional hotels or inns with character, including breakfast.
- Airport transfers from Heathrow or Gatwick to and from RoadTrip.
- Additional nights on request.
- Any additional items charged to your room(s).
- Road tolls.
- All other food and beverages.
- Parking fees.
Prices include VAT where applicable.
If you would like more information about this tour then please contact us using the form below or telephone us on +44 (0)1483 662 135.