RoadTrip Motorcycle Tours
Motorcycle Tours the RoadTrip way
RoadTrip Motorcycles has an international reputation for excellence. Each season motorcyclists come from all over the world to rent and ride our top spec. machines. Our customer service is widely reviewed as second to none.
Now RoadTrip offers a wide choice of self-guided motorcycle tours as well. So, you can tour all over the UK and Ireland, and throughout Europe. Tours include route plans with hand-picked accommodation. Also, ferry tickets and optional motorcycle rental.
Our base is in Woking, a busy town in south east England, south west of London. So, we are close to the city, and the main UK Airports and the Channel ports. We have very good national rail connections and parking on site. Airport transfers are easily arranged.
Custom Motorcycle Tours
RoadTrip self-guided motorcycle tours run from March through October. So, you can choose when you ride. Also, if you want to extend your ride to include a favourite place or a special hotel, we can arrange this.
Our motorcycle tours suit individual riders, couples, and groups of friends. Some of our tours are a continuous journey (‘Point to Point’), usually with free days included. Other tours are ‘location-based’ around a central ‘hub’. So, you can settle in for a few days, take the luggage off your bike and enjoy a choice of ride outs whenever you want.
Whichever tour you ride, we want you to enjoy a fantastic motorcycling holiday. One that you will remember for years to come.
Included in your Self-Guided Motorbike Tour
- Detailed route plans pre-programmed into a GPS SatNav unit.
- A personalised Tour Pack: all the information about your hotels and your itinerary. This includes great riding routes, places of interest, and local hospitality.
- Hotel accommodation and ferry bookings with cabins on overnight ferries. Accommodation includes breakfast. Some international tours may also include evening meals.
Motorcycle Rental is optional. If you take one of our rental motorbikes you get:
- Your choice of hire motorcycle with full luggage (with liner bags), and a GPS Satnav unit.
- Insurance and Pan-European roadside assistance with international documentation. A disc lock or chain, chain-lube and a full technical briefing and set-up at RoadTrip. We also provide telephone support during your tour.
RoadTrip Motorcycle Tour Services
Extra services available:
We can also help you to ‘fill in the gaps’ in your travel plans. So, if you need airport transfers to and from RoadTrip, or local accommodation we can arrange this for you. Heathrow Airport is 20 minutes away by car and Gatwick is 50 minutes away.
We offer a ‘First Night/Last Night’ package, exclusive to RoadTrip customers. This is ideal for international riders arriving by airplane. It includes overnight accommodation with breakfast. Also, airport transfers and transport between your hotel and RoadTrip.
If you need riding equipment for your tour, then we have you covered. Jackets, trousers, gloves, wet weather gear, intercom helmets are all available for hire. We also offer Helite airbag safety gilets. Our extensive range of good quality equipment comes in a range of men’s and women’s sizes.