RoadTrip Motorcycle Rental Tours
RoadTrip Motorcycle Rental Tours
RoadTrip has the reputation as the premier motorcycle rental business in the UK. We offer riders a choice of the finest new and low-mileage bikes and equipment in the UK and our customer service is second to none. We also partner with two renowned British motorcycle tour operators to offer our rental customers access to their self guided motorcycle tours.
MCI Tours has over 25 years’ history and experience of creating and running great motorcycle tours Worldwide. Together we have selected five of their favourite European Self-Guided Motorcycle Tours for our riders to enjoy. Magellan Motorcycle Tours is one of the most innovative motorcycle tour operators in the World and they have designed a unique series of British and Irish Self-Guided Motorcycle Tours especially for our customers.
We’re conveniently located for all British and international Riders: close to London’s airports and the Channel ports, with good rail connections and private parking.
Flexible, custom motorcycle tours.
Self guided motorcycle tours can be tailored to suit you and booked for riding from March through October. If you want a longer or a shorter ride; or to include a favourite place or a special hotel, it can be arranged for you (subject to availability – so book early!). These motorcycle tours are for individual riders, couples, and groups of friends. We want you to enjoy a brilliant, personal motorcycling holiday that you will remember for years to come.
Choose your own style of holiday.
A ‘Point-to-Point’ tour is a continuous journey from place to place (with pre-planned ‘days-off’ if you want them). A ‘Location-Based’ tour has one or two central locations with a choice of daily ride-outs. This means you can settle in and ride out whenever and wherever you want to: popular with some couples and groups of friends.
What is included in your Motorcycle Rental:
- Your choice of motorcycle, fully equipped with luggage with liner bags, a tank bag and a Satnav (GPS) preloaded with your route-plans.
- Pan-European roadside assistance, international documentation as necessary, insurance, disc lock, chain-lube and a full technical briefing and set-up at RoadTrip before you leave, plus back-up support during your tour.
- Complimentary storage of your suitcases at RoadTrip while you are on tour.
What is included in your Self-Guided Motorbike Tour:
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast (some tours include evening meals as well) and ferry ticket bookings. On overnight ferries cabins are also included.
- Your personalised Tour Pack with detailed information about your hotels and your itinerary, including suggested routes and ride-outs, places of interest, places to stop and eat, and local hospitality.
Additional Services available:
We can also help you to ‘fill in the gaps’ in your travel plans:
- Your tour opens and closes at RoadTrip in Woking, Surrey, just south-west of London. If you are arriving by airplane, we can arrange transport to and from London’s Airports (Heathrow – 20 minutes , Gatwick Airport 50 minutes). A private car driver can meet you in the Arrivals hall.
- For your first and last tour nights, we can recommend a choice of comfortable local hotel accommodation near us, at special RoadTripper rates.
- If you require riding equipment for your tour, including jackets, trousers, gloves, intercom helmets and airbag safety gilets, we have an extensive range of good quality men’s and women’s sizes available for hire.